Sunday, November 23, 2008

Better late than never!



Hi everyone! Well, sorry that the blog hasn't been updated in FOREVER! We moved out here to the country and I had no internet for a while to update our page. But I'm back online, so I'll try to do better. Anyway, so much has happened since the last post. As I said earlier, we moved to Holt (which, for those of you who know MO, is just north of Kearney). We have a beautiful home out here on 5 acres. Courtney has loved all the space and of course he has endless projects to keep him busy...so he's in love! I'm slowly getting used to being out in the country, but I love the peace and quiet. Isobel is now 18 mos old and is doing great! She is such a crazy girl...she keeps us laughing constantly. She has learned how to tell jokes already and loves it when we laugh at her. Today she went up to her Daddy, who was sitting in the recliner, and she tickled his feet. I know that doesn't sound that funny but you should have seen her little hands tickling his huge feet, and she even said, "tickle, tickle, tickle"! It was hilarious. So we have other big news, Isobel is going to be a big sister! Yes, we are having another baby. We already found out it is another girl. I guess Courtney will have to be surrounded by beautiful women...what a drag! So far this pregnancy has been great (unlike last time). So we're doing great. There have been alot of changes in our little family over the past couple of years, but we are all hanging in there. Luckily we have a lot of love to share with eachother. I will post some new pics too, as soon as I can find them! Thanks for coming to the page! Love you all.

No comments: