We to
ok a family trip to the Red Barn in Weston, Mo. It is such a cool pumpkin patch! They have all kinds of animals, a horse drawn hayride, a country store and tons of pumpkins. It was a really hot day, but we had so much fun. We got a lot of great pics of Isobel. She loved the animals! A goat tried to eat her stroller but she didn't even care...she just pet him and laughed. She wanted her very own pumpkin, so we got her a tiny one to carry around. We ended up b
uying a ton of gourds, pumpkins, hay bales and corn stalks. Then we went across the street to an apple orchard where I gave Isobel a sample of fresh apple cider, which she loved! I later found out that is was unpasterized...it's a miracle I haven't killed her yet! All
in all, it was a beautiful day and we had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment